Make your content go further with interactive online versions of our tenants handbooks and repair reporting guides.
If you’ve invested in producing Tenancy Handbooks or Repairs Handbooks or Repair Reporting Guides, it makes sense to make that content available to your residents online as well as in print. More and more households have internet access – whether through a computer, digital TV or smartphone – and can benefit from being able to search online for the information they need.
Our eBooks offer a well-designed and structured online guide, giving residents the ability to find important information swiftly and to easily follow the guidance online.
Omfax can produce interactive versions of all our handbooks and guides quickly and easily, providing you with a CD version to upload onto your website.
- Off-the-shelf guides like Handy Hints and the Repairs Reporting Guide are available for an initial license fee, covering the production of a version in your website colours, and then an ongoing annual fee. This ensures you will automatically receive any updates.
- For our customised handbooks, we can provide a web version as soon as the guide has gone to print and then update the content whenever you want – offering a cost-effective way to keep your information up-to-date without needing to reprint handbooks.
Suitable for customers with disabilities
Our online versions are designed to be read through specialist browsers and using screen readers – making them a valuable alternative to printed content for customers with disabilities. We follow best practice accessibility guidance in our web development.
Contact us for a quotation
- Enable your residents to take more responsibility for their properties
- Improve the accuracy of repair reporting
- Reduce maintenance costs – by helping residents manage minor tasks themselves
- Comply with health and safety regulations