home > handbooks
Handbooks and Guides
Omfax Handbooks and Guides help social landlords communicate more effectively with their residents improving service, reducing the cost of managing repairs and empowering residents to take greater responsibility for their homes.
Social housing providers today are increasingly seeking to transform their resident relationships, creating a new generation of responsible residents who take a real interest in looking after their homes and communities.
To do that, however, requires a transformation in the quality and clarity of information provided to residents, so that they:
- understand clearly what to expect from their landlord
- have easy-to-follow procedures for reporting problems -
increasing the likelihood of a first-time fix
- know how to use household devices in the property safely
- are equipped with the right guidance to undertake minor repairs themselves.
Omfax offers a range of clear, user-friendly handbooks and guides that provide exactly this calibre of information.
Tried, tested and widely used by housing organisations across the UK, Omfax guides can give your residents the step-by-step information they need to understand their tenancy, appreciate the service you provide and take greater care of their homes.
The illustrated guides are available off-the-shelf, or can be rapidly customised to include your organisation's name and logo and to reflect your specific processes and properties.
View our range of guides below - and click on the icons for more details.
Omfax handbooks and guides are complemented by our dedicated Keyfax response management tools giving your front-line team access to the same information as residents and to all the guidance they need during a call, to improve service.
- Enable your residents to take more responsibility for their properties
- Improve the accuracy of repair reporting
- Reduce maintenance costs by helping residents manage minor tasks themselves
- Comply with health and safety regulations