Create your organisation’s own repairs handbook quickly and cost-effectively, using pre-developed content customised to reflect your processes and housing stock.
The more information your residents can give you about a repair to their home, the quicker you can take the right action. This not only helps keep repair costs down, but also ensures your residents are satisfied and that your housing stock remains in good condition.
Omfax can provide you with a comprehensive and user-friendly repairs handbook for your residents, giving them all the information they need to:
- report repairs accurately – so ensuring your advisors can action them correctly
- understand their responsibilities
- carry out minor repairs themselves using the “handy hints” .
Using core content from our trusted and popular Repairs Reporting Handbook (also available to buy off-the-shelf), we will develop a bespoke repairs handbook that genuinely reflects the way your organisation works – including your service standards and response times – and the types of properties that you provide.
You benefit from professionally-written text and easy-to-follow diagrams that mean your residents can describe faults clearly and give your advisors the right details to co-ordinate repair visits.
Pick from a range of styles and formats – A4/A5, portrait/landscape – give us the key information about your service and we will draft the book for you to review. We’ll then work closely with you to finalise the book and even print and distribute it for you.
Contact us for a quote
Accessibility and sustainability
- Like all Omfax guides, our repairs handbook follows RNIB guidance
- Text will be in 12-point type or larger
- All diagrams are clear line drawings, user-tested over many years
- Alternative formats and languages are available – contact us to discuss
- All paper used is from sustainable sources
- Online e-books are also available
- Enable your residents to take more responsibility for their properties
- Improve the accuracy of repair reporting
- Reduce maintenance costs – by helping residents manage minor tasks themselves
- Comply with health and safety regulations