home > news
Our resource centre is an invaluable reference and resource area for those wishing to find out more about Omfax; a one-stop-shop of useful information.
Read our customer case studies to find out how Omfax have helped our customers drive value to their organisation.
- Bromford Group Case Study
- Oaklee Homes Case Study
- Family Birmingham Case Study
- Walsall Housing Group Case Study
- Solihull Community Housing Case Study
- East Durham Homes Case Study
- Orbit Housing Group Case Study
- Severnside Case Study
Find out more about our solutions by downloading our brochures below.
- Keyfax Contact Manager
- Keyfax Inter•View
- Keyfax Inter•View Online
- Omfax e-Learning Guide
- Omfax Handbooks and Guides
- Omfax Handy Hints
- Omfax Repairs Reporting Guide
- Omfax Think Safety
Our news centre has interesting press articles and is also a place where we share with you some useful industry best practice knowledge and ideas.
- First Thoughts From New Clients - Oct 2012
2012 has been a busy year at Omfax with several new clients coming on board. Here we take the opportunity to talk to a few of them to see how they are getting on since going live with Keyfax, the UK’s leading intelligent scripting tool for social housing providers.
- Self-Service Starts With Self-Assisted Service - Oct 2012
There is an on-going debate about Channel Shift and Self-Service in relation to customer services in the public sector, especially in social housing.
- First Banks, Then Supermarkets. Are Social Housing Providers Next? - Sep 2012
Where customers are given the opportunity to save time, avoid queuing, place orders and provide or obtain a specific piece of information without assistance at a time convenient for them, they will.
- When will the phones stop ringing? - May 2012
Let’s start with a controversial statement – at some point in the next decade the telephone will stop being the primary way your residents interact with you and maybe you will even reach the day when the phone stops ringing altogether.
- How will housing association connect with customers in 2022? - May 2012
With the explosive growth in technology use over recent years and increasing demands from customers, does this signal the demise of the humble contact centre as we know it?
- More people turn to the web for answers - May 2012
There is a significant opportunity currently being overlooked by housing organisations treating their websites as mere online brochures.
- Consistency of Service Across All Channels - January 2012
Residents have the option of approaching their housing organisations in three different ways: in person, via phone, or more recently, via the internet.
- Are Social Housing Contact Centres Setting The Standard? - January 2012
In the aftermath of a positive and lavish customer service awards season, it is has come to light that contact centres for social housing organisations are making quite the impact.
- Omfax in 'Housing Technology' - September 2011
This month, Omfax had a full page article in Housing Technology,
displaying how residents can help themselves
- Keyfax Inter•View Online Product Launch in UK-Housing - September 2011
Omfax also featured in UK-Housing this month with the launch of Keyfax InterView Online, please click the link above to find out more
- Customer Relationship Management – Why a Housing Management Solution Alone is not Enough - September 2011
There are two factors that are high on the agenda of any housing organisation; first is the quality of the service that they deliver to their residents and second is the value for money that they deliver as an organisation.
- How Intelligent Scripting Can Help Solve A Major Issue Associated With Merging Organisations - September 2011
Each and every housing organisation is faced with similar, if slightly different issues, but each one runs their services somewhat differently. With so many housing organisations now merging and amalgamating to take advantage of economies of scale, a major issue they face is the loss of individual identity and even of local knowledge of the issues of the area.
- New Product Launch – Keyfax Inter•View Online - September 2011
The long awaited and highly anticipated launch of Keyfax Inter•View Online is now here. Housing organisations that implement this new product will be able to offer their residents easy access to information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Do We On-Line Self Service? - June 2011
The social housing sector has traditionally been somewhat ambivalent about using the internet to communicate with residents. One of the fundamental reasons has been an assumption that residents in this sector don’t use the web. However, that view can increasingly be consigned to history.
- Achieving More With The Same - June 2011
Social housing contact centres are in danger of becoming a victim of their own success. In just a few years, they have evolved from an innovative extra to an integral part of the housing provider’s operations, providing a respected and responsive service to residents through a single point of contact. Resident expectations have risen accordingly and the contact centre is now their first port of call for all kinds of queries.
- Enabling residents to help themselves - June 2011
The maddening drip, drip, drip of a leaky tap. Sitting in the dark, unable to even make a cup of tea, after a power surge or blown fuse. Curling up under a duvet on the sofa, because the heating doesn’t come on till later and the flat is icy cold.
An on-line forum is available for all Keyfax clients and provides an opportunity to exchange views and ideas, raise questions and get the latest news on Keyfax developments
Please click here to access the forum