Think Safety for Housing
Think Safety for Housing is a practical health and safety guide written specifically for those working in social housing organisations.
Covering a wide range of activities, both in the office and on home visits or out and about, Think Safety for Housing promotes safer working practices in a user friendly way. It features straightforward and direct language, clear diagrams and illustrations and practical checklists for common situations and tasks.
Written to reflect the safety concerns of housing organisations, Think Safety for Housing not only helps fulfill an employer's responsibility to provide health and safety information, but more importantly helps reduce the risk of accident and injury. It has been reviewed by legal specialists and is used by housing organisations across the UK.
Using Think Safety for Housing Staff
Promoting safer working practices in a user-friendly and unpatronising way, Think Safety for Housing Staff covers topics such as:
- working at a computer screen
- lifting and carrying heavy objects
- inform staff of their responsibilities
- what to do in an emergency, including first aid
- dealing with gas, electricity and chemicals
- reporting incidents and hazards.
Think Safety for Housing is available to purchase off-the-shelf in handy A5 format. We can add your organisation's name and logo, or for an additional fee provide a specially-designed front cover. Prices vary depending on quantities ordered, as the table below shows.Click to download a brochure
|Number of copies||Price per copy||Add your name and logo on all copies|
|more than 501||Contact us for a quotation|
Prices do not include postage and packaging.
This product is zero-rated for VAT. Please note there is a minimum order of 10 copies.
Contact us to order your copies
Think Safety Benefits
- Promote your health and safety policies
- Help your staff understand and adopt good health and safety practices
- inform employees of their responsibilities
- Form the basis of on-going training.