Think Safety Guide
Think Safety is an attractive, easy-to-read handbook, designed to encourage all members of staff to follow general health and safety practices.
It is designed to:
- Support employers in promoting health and safety policies and adhering to legislation • Act as a basis for on-going training
- Promote awareness and understanding of health and safety issues in the workplace
Think Safety for Housing
Think Safety for Housing is a practical health and safety guide, written specifically for those working in social housing organisations. Covering a wide range of activities, both in the office and on home visits or out and about, Think Safety for Housing promotes safer working practices in a user-friendly way and helps reduce the risk of accident and injury. Written to reflect the safety concerns of housing organisations, Think Safety is used by housing organisations across the UK.
Think Safety for Schools and Colleges
Think Safety for Schools and Colleges is a practical health and safety guide, with information specifically focussing on the school or college workplace. It not only helps fulfil a school’s, college’s and employer’s responsibility to provide health and safety information but, more importantly, helps reduce the risk of accident and injury for staff and students. Think Safety is used by schools and colleges around the UK, to complement existing health and safety policies and manuals.
Think Safety Guide Benefits:
- Promotes your health and safety policies
- Helps your staff understand and adopt good health and safety practices
- Informs employees of their responsibilities
- Forms the basis of on-going training
Download brochure Make an enquiry